My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pillsbury refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box (from 15-oz. box)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- 3 (2 1/8 ounce) chocolate-covered caramel & peanut nougat bars
- 2 tablespoons chocolate fudge topping, heated
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping, heated
- 1Heat oven to 450.
- 2Remove pie crust from pouch; unroll on ungreased large cookie sheet. If desired, flute edge. Generously prick with fork.
- 3Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix powdered sugar, peanut butter and enough milk until smooth and desired spreading consistency.
- 5Spread peanut butter mixture over cooled baked crust. Sprinkle evenly with chopped candy, drizzle with chocolate and caramel topping. Cut into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter-Candy Tart
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.3
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 169.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-covered caramel & peanut nougat bars