Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Peanut Butter-Candy Tart recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pillsbury refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box (from 15-oz. box)
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- 3 (2 1/8 ounce) chocolate-covered caramel & peanut nougat bars
- 2 tablespoons chocolate fudge topping, heated
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping, heated
- Heat oven to 450.
- Remove pie crust from pouch; unroll on ungreased large cookie sheet. If desired, flute edge. Generously prick with fork.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix powdered sugar, peanut butter and enough milk until smooth and desired spreading consistency.
- Spread peanut butter mixture over cooled baked crust. Sprinkle evenly with chopped candy, drizzle with chocolate and caramel topping. Cut into wedges to serve.