Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I dont know where my mom got this recipe but it is a great messy treat. This is the first thing i learned to cook and started me on my way to loving cooking.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 16 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 (3 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a double boiler melt Peanut butter and butterscotch chips over low heat.
- When smooth, remove from heat and add noodles and marshmellows.
- Drop mixture onto wax paper by the spoonfull.
- Allow to cool completly before enjoying.
What an excellent sweet! I loved these with marshmallows and i tried the peanuts version too! Quick and easy. I bet they freeze well too...if they lasted that long.
I have made these, only instead of marshmallows I used peanuts. They are addictive.