Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Im saving all the taste at home recipes Im finding here. Im gonna print them out later.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle recipe from Food.com.
- 1 fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 2 (13 ounce) packages miniature peanut butter cups
- 4 cups cold 2% low-fat milk
- 2 (5 1/8 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 (8 ounce) cartons frozen whipped topping, thawed
- •Prepare brownie batter according to package directions; stir in peanut butter chips. Bake in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack; cut into 3/4-in. pieces.
- • Cut peanut butter cups in half; set aside 1/3 cup for garnish. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Add peanut butter and vanilla; mix well. Fold in 1-1/2 cartons whipped topping.
- • Place a third of the brownies in a 5-qt. glass bowl; top with a third of the remaining peanut butter cups. Spoon a third of the pudding mixture over the top. Repeat layers twice. Cover with remaining whipped topping; garnish with reserved peanut butter cups. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 20 servings (1 cup each).