Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Cooks.com. I will probably omit the peanuts when making this.
- 1 (21 1/2 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 4 (1 ounce) unsweetened semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Grease bottom only of 10 inch springform pan. In large bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil, egg and peanuts.
- Spread batter in prepared pan. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool 1 hour.
- Remove side of pan and cool completely. In small bowl, combine peanut butter, powdered sugar and vanilla; beat at medium speed of electric mixer until very thick.
- Combine chocolate and butter in small saucepan; melt over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Place brownie on a serving plate. Carefully spread peanut butter filling evenly over top.
- Carefully spread chocolate glaze mixture evenly over filling. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until thoroughly chilled. Makes 16 servings.