Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A new twist to the peanut butter cookie... These are a huge hit around my house, the kids love them.
- 19 1⁄2 ounces traditional fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces chocolate fudge frosting
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat brownie mix, melted butter, cream cheese and egg in medium bowl 50 strokes with spoon until well blended (dough will be sticky).
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets to make 24 cookies; smooth edge of each to form round cookie.
- Mix powdered sugar and peanut butter in small bowl with spoon until mixture forms a ball. With hands, roll rounded teaspoonfuls peanut butter mixture into 24 balls. Lightly press 1 ball into center of each ball of dough.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are set. Cool on cookie sheets at least 30 minutes.
- Spread thin layer of frosting over peanut butter portion of each cooled cookie.