Recipe by Candle Lover
A good recipe to use for Christmas goodies Very easy to make Edited the recipe to increase the butter as I typed it with too little butter. If your graham cracker mixture is too crumbly add a little more melted butter or decrease the powdered sugar a little bit.
Top Review by Margie99
I put this in a 9x13 pan when I made it late last night. I think I would like it with a bit more peanut butter and a little less sugar. I crushed one package (of the 3 in a box) of graham crackers and it was just about a half cracker too much. Mine did crumble a bit but not too bad, I think that happened when I made these using a different recipe too.
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups melted butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1⁄3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- mix together powdered sugar, butter, peanut butter and graham cracker crumbs.
- line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat the peanut butter mixture on to the parchment paper.
- melted chocolate chips in microwave 20 sec at time stir and microwave more until melted.
- pour over peanut butter mixture.
- Refrigerate till set and cut into bars.