1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Banana Toast
My husband made this for me one Sunday morning. I make it all the time now. Great pick-me-up when you have an energy leakage. Make sure you have lots of milk on hand when you eat this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast bread to your liking.
- 2Divide peanut butter and spread on toast.
- 3Drizzle honey over the peanut butter.
- 4Cut bananas length wise and lay across peanut butter.
- 5Heat in microwave for 10 seconds.
- 6Enjoy with a glass of milk.
- 7Note: I usually half this if I'm eating alone-it is pretty filling.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Banana Toast
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.1
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 281.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 30.0 g
- Protein 12.5 g