Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
The amounts I've listed give this a very subtle peanut butter taste. If you want a stronger flavor, add more peanut butter!
- 1⁄3 cup oat bran (heaping)
- 1 (1 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 small banana, mashed
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- Combine the oat bran, Splenda, and banana in a microwave-safe bowl. Add the water and stir to combine.
- Microwave for about two minutes, until desired consistency is reached, stopping once or twice to stir.
- Stir in the peanut butter and enjoy!
It was my first time trying oat bran. It was great with the banana and peanut butter. But I think the splenda was too much. It was a bit too sweet for my taste. I had to add more time cooking cause it was way too liquid. Maybe next time I'd try with less water (just 1/2 cup) Thanks Brokenburner :) Made for PAC Spring 2010