Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very healthy and tasty alternative to PB&J. Very fresh and crisp - I've been eating peanut butter with savory ingredients all my life and this is one of my favorites. Enjoy as a simple sandwich or slice thin for pin wheels.
- Spread peanut butter on the flat bread. Stay to the right side of the bread and spread the peanut butter so it comes to three of the four sides.
- Cut a 4" long piece of the cucumber. Seed and slice the cucumber into 1/4" x 4" sticks. Place cucumber sticks lengthwise from the left side of the flat bread so they will roll up.
- Sprinkle a little salt on the cucumbers.
- Begin rolling from the left side by folding the bread over a couple of cucumber sticks, roll the sandwich tightly to the end and press to seal.
- Turn the sealed side down and let rest for a minute.
- Either cut in half on the diagonal or slice into pin-wheels and enjoy!
What great idea. I love peanut butter, I, was just to hungry and lazy, so I just spread the peanut butter over a slice of a toasted whole wheat bread , arranged the cucumber and had a feast. :) RP