Prep 0 mins
Cook 8 mins
From Yahoo Answers
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- crushed graham cracker crumbs or confectioners' sugar or crushed nuts or toasted coconut
- In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with butter.
- Stir in cocoa until smooth.
- Add condensed milk and vanilla.
- Cook and stir until thickened and well blended, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Chill until firm enough to handle.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in desired coating.
- Chill until firm.
- Store, covered in refrigerator.