Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Peanut butter and chocolate swirled together in one fast fudge - yummmmm Another recipe that I love from Eagle Brand!!
- 300 ml caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 8 (226.79 g) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares or 8 (226.79 g) dark chocolate squares, chopped
- baking soda, divided
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 6 (170.09 g) white chocolate baking squares, chopped
- 59.14 ml peanut butter
- In one small saucepan, heat half a can of sweetened condensed milk with semi-sweet chocolate and 1/4 teaspoons baking soda. Stir frequently until chocolate is melted. Stir in vanilla.
- In another small saucepan, heat remaining sweetened condensed milk with white chocolate, 1/4 teaspoons baking soda and peanut butter, stirring until melted.
- Pour dark chocolate mixture in parchment paper-lined 8-inch square pan. Pour peanut butter mixture on top and swirl with a spoon or knife. Cool. Chill 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from pan and cut into 1-inch squares.
Made this last night and just had the first piece this morning. Wow. It turned out so well. I definitely will be making this again. I sprang for a bag of the Tcho baking discs for the chocolate fudge portion and some organic white chocolate chips for the peanut butter part. I think next time I'm going to add less white chocolate and more peanut butter to that half of the recipe though. I will say that there was a good balance between the two types of fudge and it really did turn out very well.
Fabulous fudge! This fudge is creamy and flavorful and tastes like it took hours to make. My husband loves the chocolate/peanut butter combo so I was happy to be able to make this for him so easily. I didn't swirl mine, though. I wanted more of a double decker type of candy and this one is perfect with the peanut butter layer on the bottom and the chocolate layer on top. Make this fudge because I'm sure you and your family will love it either way! Thanks a bunch, mariajane!