Recipe by Chohertz
This is from the Summer 2008 catalogue from Penzeys spices. Very rich dessert and definitely not low calorie. However cut it into very small servings and so it makes a lot.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham crackers, crushed (one sleeve)
- 1 cup butter, melted and still warm
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- -Mix cinnamon in with the graham crackers.
- -Mix vanilla with butter and then stir in the peanut butter while butter is still warm.
- -Stir in the graham crackers and then the powdered sugar (dough will be stiff).
- -Pat evenly into a 9 x 13 pan.
- -Spread melted chocolate over peanut butter layer. Refrigerate for at least an hour before cutting and serving.