Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the Summer 2008 catalogue from Penzeys spices. Very rich dessert and definitely not low calorie. However cut it into very small servings and so it makes a lot.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham crackers, crushed (one sleeve)
- 1 cup butter, melted and still warm
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips, melted
- -Mix cinnamon in with the graham crackers.
- -Mix vanilla with butter and then stir in the peanut butter while butter is still warm.
- -Stir in the graham crackers and then the powdered sugar (dough will be stiff).
- -Pat evenly into a 9 x 13 pan.
- -Spread melted chocolate over peanut butter layer. Refrigerate for at least an hour before cutting and serving.