1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Banana S'mores
A new twist on an old favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1ROAST marshmallows until lightly browned and melted inside.
- 2SPREAD or top each of the 4 Honey Maid Honey Graham squares with 1/4 of the filling. Top each square with marshmallow.
- 3TOP with fruit and second graham square; press top lightly to secure. Serve warm.
- 4MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS:
- 5Place 1 graham square on microwaveable plate. Top with filling and 1 marshmallow. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 sec. or until marshmallow puffs. Top with fruit and second graham square.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Banana S'mores
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.9
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 84.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: