Recipe by mama_of_two
A yummy twist on an old favorite--I saw this on Paula Deen's cooking show on the food network.
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 slices white bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar mixture
Directions See How It's Made
- First you combine a cup of peanut butter, the honey and the cinnamon in a bowl. Then you spread the mixture onto each slice of bread.
- Next, you spread butter on one side of the bread and place on the grill pan. Butter the other side.
- Grill until golden brown, then after you take off of the grill, you dip into cinnamon and sugar mixture to evenly coat both sides of your sandwiches.