Prep 12 mins
Cook 12 mins
Peanut Brittle and chocolate, YUMMMMM!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2⁄3 cup butter
- 2 cups cocktail peanuts
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping (12 1/2 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 15X10X1 inch baking pan; set aside.
- For crust: In medium bowl, combine 2 cups flour and brown sugar. Using pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press mixture into bottom of prepared pan. Bake about 12 minutes or until golden.
- Sprinkle peanuts and milk chocolate chips over crust. In small bowl, stir together caramel topping and 3 tablespoons flour. Drizzle over top.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until caramel mixture is bubbly. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.