A delicious and refreshing smoothie I whipped up in my new smoothie machine this morning! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 can sliced peaches in light syrup (use the syrup, too!)
- 2 scoops Orange sherbet or 2 scoops vanilla ice cream (or one scoop each of orange sherbet and vanilla.)
- 1 cup pineapple-orange-banana juice (Dole makes a great one)
- 6 ice cubes
- 1Puree peaches and syrup until smooth and liquid.
- 2Add Sherbet/Ice cream, juice, and ice cubes.
- 3Blend until well mixed and ice is totally crushed.
- 4Pour into glasses and serve.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peachy Creamsicle Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peaches in light syrup