Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
A delicious and refreshing smoothie I whipped up in my new smoothie machine this morning! :)
Make and share this Peachy Creamsicle Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 can sliced peaches in light syrup (use the syrup, too!)
- 2 scoops Orange sherbet or 2 scoops vanilla ice cream (or one scoop each of orange sherbet and vanilla.)
- 1 cup pineapple-orange-banana juice (Dole makes a great one)
- 6 ice cubes
- Puree peaches and syrup until smooth and liquid.
- Add Sherbet/Ice cream, juice, and ice cubes.
- Blend until well mixed and ice is totally crushed.
- Pour into glasses and serve.