Recipe by bert
I had some ladies over for lunch last summer and I made this for dessert. It was so easy to make and perfect for the lovely summer day. Just keep an eye on it when you are broiling it. It will probably take longer than the 2 minutes in the recipe.
Top Review by MizzNezz
This is very easy to make, and it's a delicious summer dessert. We loved the real whipped cream on this. Broiling it for a few minutes made the topping nice and crisp. Will definitely make again! Thanks bert!!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel, slice and arrange peaches in a 6-cup baking dish (preferably an oval gratin dish), sprinkling with lemon juice as you go.
- Whip cream; spread all over peaches.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar by putting it through fine sieve.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, broil about 4" below heat for about 2 minutes or until crispy golden on top.