1/3 Photos of Peach Muffins
Make with fresh or canned peaches. Can be made as a loaf, if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease muffin tins or greased/floured 9" x5" bread loaf pan.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, sugars and cinnamon. Make a well in the center; add the eggs, oil and vanilla and stir just until dry mixture is moistened.
- 3Stir in almonds, if using them.
- 4Stir in the chopped peaches.
- 5Pour about 1/3 cup of batter into the muffin tins. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick tests done.
- 6If baking in the loaf pan, bake at 350 for 1 hour or until done.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.0
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 212.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g