Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 10 mins
I've not made this yet, but is sounds wonderful! Cook time does not include prepping peaches.
Make and share this Peach and Pecan Upside Down Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Spread melted butter in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Arrange peach slices on top.
- In bowl beat butter, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda together.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Beat in flour, butter milk and pecans.
- Pour batter over peaches and bake at 350 for 50 to 70 minutes.
Really good cake. I served this to 4 guys and they all loved it! The topping was wonderful and the batter was tasty as well with the pecans which I lightly toasted. I also added about 1 tsp of jam to the center before baking for decoration. Thanks so much for posting.