Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
I've not made this yet, but is sounds wonderful! Cook time does not include prepping peaches.
Make and share this Peach and Pecan Upside Down Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Spread melted butter in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Arrange peach slices on top.
- In bowl beat butter, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda together.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Beat in flour, butter milk and pecans.
- Pour batter over peaches and bake at 350 for 50 to 70 minutes.
Really good cake. I served this to 4 guys and they all loved it! The topping was wonderful and the batter was tasty as well with the pecans which I lightly toasted. I also added about 1 tsp of jam to the center before baking for decoration. Thanks so much for posting.