Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 10 mins
I've not made this yet, but is sounds wonderful! Cook time does not include prepping peaches.
Make and share this Peach and Pecan Upside Down Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Spread melted butter in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Arrange peach slices on top.
- In bowl beat butter, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda together.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Beat in flour, butter milk and pecans.
- Pour batter over peaches and bake at 350 for 50 to 70 minutes.