Recipe by Opossumgravy
This is a quick and healthy fix for those who like to be healthy and yet not taste it.
Top Review by Lorna S.
Loved the sweet taste of the Honey Nuts mixed with the peanut butter. Much better as a satisfying snack that bars made with extra sugar and syrup. Two of my favorite snacks blended together that taste great and I don't worry about too much as a diabetic.
Directions See How It's Made
- Have your cereal in a microwave safe bowl then add in your water and let it set for a minute or two.
- Now mix and try to wet all the cereal.
- Add your peanut butter thoroughly.
- Now microwave it all with a lose lid on top, for about 20 or 30 seconds. It depends how mushy or liquified you want it to come out.
- When it is cooling mix it all even better and mash it down some.
- Now you can chill it or eat it with ice cream or however you like. I like it plain for the most part.
- I am sure you can use any cereal.
- I have tried cocoa pebbles, and plain old corn flakes with similiar results that seemed tasty and healthy too.