Paula's Classic Potato Salad
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the potatoes and eggs for about 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and eggs and allow them to cool.
- Peel the eggs and squish them with your hands until they crumble.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 3/4 cup mayonnaise and the vinegar.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, pickle relish, celery, scallions, and parsley; toss with the dressing.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Add more mayonnaise if not creamy enough.
- Serve immediately (or chill a few hours, then serve).