My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lbs red potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (about)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickle relish
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt (or Paula Deen's House Seasoning, Silly Salt, etc.)
- black pepper
- 1In a large pot of boiling water, cook the potatoes and eggs for about 10 minutes.
- 2Drain the potatoes and eggs and allow them to cool.
- 3Peel the eggs and squish them with your hands until they crumble.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk together 3/4 cup mayonnaise and the vinegar.
- 5In a large serving bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, pickle relish, celery, scallions, and parsley; toss with the dressing.
- 6Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- 7Add more mayonnaise if not creamy enough.
- 8Serve immediately (or chill a few hours, then serve).
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula's Classic Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.5
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.4 mg
- Sodium 401.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 7.1 g