Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious Mushrooms great served with any steak or roast beef. The recipe is Courtesy Paula Deen.
- 3 lbs fresh mushrooms, sliced lengthwise
- 8 tablespoons butter
- seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup brandy
- In a large skillet, sauté the sliced mushrooms in the butter until brown; sprinkle liberally with seasoning salt.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and simmer until almost all sauce is absorbed by the mushrooms.
- Add the brandy and continue to simmer until mushrooms are tender, serve with steak or roast beef, enjoy.
Thanks so much for posting this great side dish. I made these mushrooms for Christmas a few years back with a beef tenderloin, and had forgotten how good they really are.
Savory & tasty mushrooms. Other than cutting back the butter abit, I did the recipe as written. This will be a regular side dish around our home, thanks for sharing.
Some tasty mushrooms!