Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious Mushrooms great served with any steak or roast beef. The recipe is Courtesy Paula Deen.
Make and share this Paula's Brandied Steakside Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs fresh mushrooms, sliced lengthwise
- 8 tablespoons butter
- seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup brandy
- In a large skillet, sauté the sliced mushrooms in the butter until brown; sprinkle liberally with seasoning salt.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and simmer until almost all sauce is absorbed by the mushrooms.
- Add the brandy and continue to simmer until mushrooms are tender, serve with steak or roast beef, enjoy.
Thanks so much for posting this great side dish. I made these mushrooms for Christmas a few years back with a beef tenderloin, and had forgotten how good they really are.
Savory & tasty mushrooms. Other than cutting back the butter abit, I did the recipe as written. This will be a regular side dish around our home, thanks for sharing.
Some tasty mushrooms!