From food network's Paula's Home Cooking Show.
Make and share this Paula Deen's Baked Garlic Cheese Grits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 4-quart casserole dish.
- Bring the broth, salt, pepper, and garlic powder to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan.
- Stir in the grits and whisk until completely combined.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer until the grits are thick, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the cubed Cheddar and milk and stir. Gradually stir in the eggs and butter, stirring until all are combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with the white Cheddar and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until set.