1/2 Photos of Paula Deen's Baked Garlic Cheese Grits
From food network's Paula's Home Cooking Show.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease a 4-quart casserole dish.
- 3Bring the broth, salt, pepper, and garlic powder to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan.
- 4Stir in the grits and whisk until completely combined.
- 5Reduce the heat to low and simmer until the grits are thick, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- 6Add the cubed Cheddar and milk and stir. Gradually stir in the eggs and butter, stirring until all are combined.
- 7Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- 8Sprinkle with the white Cheddar and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until set.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Baked Garlic Cheese Grits
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.1
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 151.7 mg
- Sodium 957.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 21.3 g