This is the perfect popcorn crunch snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350oF.
- 2Grease 14 " x 10" metal baking pan.
- 3Pop Newman's Own Natural Light Microwave Popcorn according to package directions. Pour popcorn into large bowl.
- 4Add peanuts, raisins, apricots and sunflower seeds; mix well. Set aside.
- 5In 1-quart glass measuring cup, mix brown sugar, butter, honey and salt.
- 6Microwave uncovered on high for 90 seconds. Stir well.
- 7Continue microwaving on high 30 seconds. It should be boiling. Continue boiling 90 seconds.
- 8Remove from microwave and stir in the baking soda.
- 9Pour syrup mixture over popcorn mixture, stirring until mixed. Place mixture into greased pan. Bake 15 minutes, stirring once. Remove from oven to cool and crisp. Store in a tightly covered container.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paul Newman's Trail Mix
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 551.1
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 522.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 38.2 g
- Protein 13.7 g