Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the perfect popcorn crunch snack.
Make and share this Paul Newman's Trail Mix recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Grease 14 " x 10" metal baking pan.
- Pop Newman's Own Natural Light Microwave Popcorn according to package directions. Pour popcorn into large bowl.
- Add peanuts, raisins, apricots and sunflower seeds; mix well. Set aside.
- In 1-quart glass measuring cup, mix brown sugar, butter, honey and salt.
- Microwave uncovered on high for 90 seconds. Stir well.
- Continue microwaving on high 30 seconds. It should be boiling. Continue boiling 90 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir in the baking soda.
- Pour syrup mixture over popcorn mixture, stirring until mixed. Place mixture into greased pan. Bake 15 minutes, stirring once. Remove from oven to cool and crisp. Store in a tightly covered container.