Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a fun shake, especially for those die hard fans of cookies and milk. And when they're served this way, you won't be chasing broken cookie pieces around the cup of milk. My son loves this shake!!
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- whipped cream (optional)
- In a blender, combine ice cream, milk, chocolate chips, and chocolate sandwich cookies.
- Blend until frothy.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately with straws.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
- Variation: Substitute chocolate chip cookies for the chocolate sandwich cookies.
This also works without the chocolate chips ant works just as well! I enjoyed it ans so did my family!
I made this for a dessert for my 6 year old son, using soy in place of the milk products and it turned out really thick and he was in heaven! Thanks for a great little recipe for times when we need a sweet treat!
Yum! As a cookies n' cream lover, this is pure heaven. I had to use Rice Dream products in place of both the ice cream and the milk to make this dairy-free, and it still turned out spectacular. It was a little thin, so maybe I wasn't liberal enough with my scoops of ice cream. Now I know better. Thanks for a great indulgent treat, and thank Patrick for me!