Recipe by Julie Leo
This is a fun shake, especially for those die hard fans of cookies and milk. And when they're served this way, you won't be chasing broken cookie pieces around the cup of milk. My son loves this shake!!
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, combine ice cream, milk, chocolate chips, and chocolate sandwich cookies.
- Blend until frothy.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately with straws.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
- Variation: Substitute chocolate chip cookies for the chocolate sandwich cookies.