Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Kids love this version of pigs in blankets! Herby sausages are good as well.
- non stick vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 16 tablespoons honey mustard
- 16 tablespoons coarsely grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 fully cooked mild sausages, quartered lengthwise (such as spiced apple)
- Spray large heavy baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Unroll dough on work surface; seperate along perforations into individual triangles.
- Spread each triangle with 1 teaspoon mustard; sprinkle each with 1 TBS cheese.
- Arrange 1 sausage quarter on triangle, parallel to short side, leaving 1/2 inch border.
- Forld short side of dough over sausage; continue to roll up.
- Arrange sausage roll, seam side down, on prepared sheet.
- Repeat with remaining triangles, mustard, cheese, and sausages.
- (Can be made 8 hours ahead. Cover; chill) Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Bake sausages until dough is golden, about 20 minutes.