Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 ounces shortcrust pastry
- 1 tablespoon parsley, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 ounces bacon, Chopped (streaky)
- 1⁄2 pint milk
- 2 eggs
- Cold boiled bacon may be used instead of steaky bacon.
- Line a flan ring or pie dish with the prepared pastry and bake it blind in a hot oven.
- Gas Mark 6 (400F) for 15 minutes.
- Blend the flour with a little milk.
- Break the eggs into a basin and beat well, add the blended flour and remaining milk, seasoning and parsley.
- Put the bacon (lightly fried if you are using steaky) into the pastry case and pour over the egg mixture.
- Bake at Gas Mark 3 (325F) for 30-35 minutes.