1/1 Photo of Pasta Salad Supreme
Heather Beldin's Note:
This is my all time favorite in the summer. In the summer I think I eat more salads and pastas because I dont like to use the stove lol..This is great for everyone looking for something to bring to a potluck. enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces rotini pasta or 16 ounces shell pasta (sometimes I use the colored pasta to jazz it up for partys)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle zesty Italian dressing
- 4 tablespoons McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 5 cups assorted raw vegetables (tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, califlower, or red onions)
- sliced olive (optional)
- mozzarella cheese (optional)
- 1Cook pasta, rinse under cold water and drain well.
- 2Place pasta in large salad bowl, add dressing and seasoning, and toss gently to coat.
- 3Cut vegetables to bite size pieces, add veggies to pasta and mix gently.
- 4Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Salad Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.1
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 233.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning