Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my all time favorite in the summer. In the summer I think I eat more salads and pastas because I dont like to use the stove lol..This is great for everyone looking for something to bring to a potluck. enjoy
- 16 ounces rotini pasta or 16 ounces shell pasta (sometimes I use the colored pasta to jazz it up for partys)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottlezesty Italian dressing
- 4 tablespoons McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 5 cups assorted raw vegetables (tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, califlower, or red onions)
- sliced olive (optional)
- mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Cook pasta, rinse under cold water and drain well.
- Place pasta in large salad bowl, add dressing and seasoning, and toss gently to coat.
- Cut vegetables to bite size pieces, add veggies to pasta and mix gently.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
I only used two tablespoons of salad supreme seasoning and we thought it needed more dressing so we used 16 ounces of Italian dressing. I used tomatoes, broccoli and cucumber for the vegetables. I did add the olives and cheese. We all enjoyed this.
Love this pasta salad! This is how my family has made pasta salad for years. Pasta salad just isn't pasta salad without the taste of salad supreme :) Love all the fresh veggie choices you can add. I always use the tri-color rotini - gives it such nice color with all the veg's and seasonings. Thanks for posting!
We have this often in the summer and it always makes such a good side! We had ours with barbecue chicken and enjoyed it so much! I used broccoli, grape tomatoes, vadalia onions, carrots, green pepper and black olives. Deelicious!