1/1 Photo of Pasta Pomodorini
I saw Michael Chiarello prepare this on his show and I had to have the recipe. My cherry tomato plants are PLUM FULL and I will need all the cherry tomato recipes I can find. This one has been added to the list.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and stir.
- 2While pasta cooks, heat 1/4 cup olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 3Add the garlic and cook until the slivers are golden brown and crisp, then add the red pepper flakes and cook for about 30 sec.
- 4Raise the heat to high and add the tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes are softened and the juices thicken, about 3 minute.
- 5Add the basil and season with salt and pepper.
- 6When the pasta is al ednte, scoop out about 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water, then drain the pasta.
- 7Return the pasta to the warm pot off the heat.
- 8Add the sauce and mix well. Add some of the reserved cooking water if the pasta seems dry.
- 9Transfer to a warm serving bowl and grate Parmesan over the top. Drizzle with a little olive oil and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Pomodorini
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.2
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 12.5 g