Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
this is a quick and easy recipe to make
Make and share this Pasta Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 lb sausage (hot or mild)
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 onion
- 8 -16 ounces spaghetti sauce or 8 -16 ounces pizza sauce
- 1 -2 cup pasta (rotini,elbow,spaghetti, what ever kind a pasta you like)
- 1 -2 cup mozzarella cheese
- brown hamburger and sausage in skillet with peppers and onion until meat is done set to low ,cook pasta until done, when pasta is done(drain meat and peppers and onion) combine all with spaghetti or pizza sauce, put in a pan size of your choice, top with mozzarella cheese bake at 400 degrees until cheese is melted.