Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cheap and good for you. Serve at room temperature or cold.
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry pasta (I like three vegetable rottini)
- 1 (16 ounce) can beans, drained and rinsed in cold water
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 4 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- black pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta until al dente (about 8 minutes) and drain. Combine with rinsed and drained beans and allow to cool in refrigerator.
- Mix together oil, lemon, vinegar, basil, tomatoes, salt and pepper and drizzle through cooled pasta and bean mixture, tossing to coat evenly.
- Serve alongside a green salad.