Cheap and good for you. Serve at room temperature or cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups dry pasta (I like three vegetable rottini)
- 1 (16 ounce) can beans, drained and rinsed in cold water
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 4 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 1Cook pasta until al dente (about 8 minutes) and drain. Combine with rinsed and drained beans and allow to cool in refrigerator.
- 2Mix together oil, lemon, vinegar, basil, tomatoes, salt and pepper and drizzle through cooled pasta and bean mixture, tossing to coat evenly.
- 3Serve alongside a green salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta and Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.5
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 242.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: