Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious recipe I adapted from a cookbook put out by Bethany Christian Services-an adoption agency.
- 4 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can artichokes, drained and cut into bite sized pieces
- Cook spinach according to package directions;drain well.
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mushroom soup and parmesan cheese.
- Add mixture to spinach.
- Fold in artichokes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.