Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for receptions, showers, and holiday gatherings.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 1 (1 liter) bottle 7-Up soda, chilled
- ice, ring if desired
- In punch bowl, mix together lemonade and orange juice concentrates.
- Just before serving, gently stir in 7-Up and grape juice, stirring gently to blend.
- Garnish the punch bowl with an ice ring, if desired.
- Serving size= 1/2 cup.
It was a really good punch. It was well liked by the bridal party, although, speaking for myself, I wasn't too sure about the 7-UP.
Sorry to say I wasn't that impressed with this punch. I thought it just tasted like fizzy orange juice, and was too sweet. I'll be looking for a different punch recipe for my next event.
I can sum this punch up in one word.....YUMMMMMMMMM!!!