Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an interesting frozen dessert...very cute for kid's birthday parties. I guess it could qualify as an ice cream cake, I don't know. What I do know is that it is good, easy and pretty to serve, expecially if you choose a nice looking ice cream :)
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 gallon ice cream or 1⁄2 gallon frozen yogurt, softened (your favorite)
- Mix together all ingredients except ice cream.
- Pat half of mixture into an 8 or 9 inch square dish or pan.
- Evenly spoon and press ice cream on top of crust.
- Top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Freeze until firm.