Recipe by Omniveg
Simple and elegant with fresh ingredients -- a family favorite. I use tiny red organic potatoes, but you could cut larger potatoes in chunks. Fresh garlic and parsley are essential for best flavor.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs miniature red potatoes (about 25 potatoes)
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and dry potatoes.
- Combine oil with other ingredients in a small bowl.
- Roll potatoes in oil-herb mixture, coating generously.
- Place on baking sheet and roast until light brown and tender, about 15 to 20 minutes (check for tenderness with a fork).
- Substitute rosemary for parsley if you prefer.