Little Bee's Note:
These are absolutely delicious! They are fairly easy to make and sure to dissapear quickly at your next gathering.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly spray cookie sheets with non stick cooking spray.
- 3In medium bowl, combine egg and contents of both containers of parmesan spread from breadsticks; beat well with wire whisk.
- 4Add spinach, cheese and lemon juice, garlic powder; mix well.
- 5Sprinkle work surface with flour.
- 6Un roll dough onto floured surface.
- 7Separate into 20 breadsticks.
- 8Press or roll each breadstick to form 7 x 1 1/2-inch strip.
- 9Spread each strip with about 1 tablespoon of the spinach mixture.
- 10Roll up, starting at shortest end; pinch end of dough to seal.
- 11Place rolls, cut side up, 3 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- 12Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 13Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Spinach Roll-ups
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.7
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 38.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated parmesan breadsticks