Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are a delicious side dish. They make a boring dinner exciting.
Make and share this Parmesan Spinach & Rice Fritters recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat defryer to 365°F.
- Squeeze the water out of the spinach.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add more flour, if needed, untill mixture will hold together on a spoon.
- Carefully, drop spoonful sized balls into hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown.
Very good and fun to make. (I added some leftover corn)
One word NUMMY !!!!!! I love spinach and I love rice so for me this is a winner !!!! Easy to make and takes no time at all. Next time we have pot luck at church I am taking this one.