Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are a delicious side dish. They make a boring dinner exciting.
- 6 cups cooked rice
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 8 ounces parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Pre-heat defryer to 365°F.
- Squeeze the water out of the spinach.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add more flour, if needed, untill mixture will hold together on a spoon.
- Carefully, drop spoonful sized balls into hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown.
Very good and fun to make. (I added some leftover corn)
One word NUMMY !!!!!! I love spinach and I love rice so for me this is a winner !!!! Easy to make and takes no time at all. Next time we have pot luck at church I am taking this one.