This recipe is very filling and cheesy. A variation on Parma Rosa Sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 lb) package gnocchi
- 0.5 (1 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni, chopped into small pieces
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) envelope knorr four cheese pasta sauce mix
- 2 cups milk (approx)
- 1Make pasta sauce as directed, (I use Knorr Parma Rosa).
- 2Boil 1 pkg gnocchi.
- 3Add can of cheddar cheese soup to sauce.
- 4Add 1/2 can milk (instead of whole can as directed on label) to sauce.
- 5Add diced pepperoni.
- 6Stir until well mixed.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Pepperoni Pasta Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.1
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 39.7 mg
- Sodium 662.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
knorr four cheese pasta sauce mix