Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is very filling and cheesy. A variation on Parma Rosa Sauce
- 1 (1 lb) package gnocchi
- 0.5 (1 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni, chopped into small pieces
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) envelope knorr four cheese pasta sauce mix
- 2 cups milk (approx)
- Make pasta sauce as directed, (I use Knorr Parma Rosa).
- Boil 1 pkg gnocchi.
- Add can of cheddar cheese soup to sauce.
- Add 1/2 can milk (instead of whole can as directed on label) to sauce.
- Add diced pepperoni.
- Stir until well mixed.