Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Serve with hot crispy french fries, in a sandwich over steak, over chicken--good with anything.
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese, shredded (or grated)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed or 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon crushed dried parsley or 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, if desired
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- In a medium sauce pan, over medium-high heat, melt 2 tbsp of the butter.
- Add garlic (fresh & powdered), flour, heavy cream and parsley.
- When it starts to simmer, add the cheese and cook until melted.
- Remove from heat and add the remaining butter 1 tbsp at a time and beat into sauce until melted, repeat with remaining butter.