This is soooo easy. And sooo good.
Make and share this Parmesan Crusted Zucchini recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut zucchini into wedges, like you would steak cut fries.
- Beat egg with 1 tablespoon water.
- Mix parmesan cheese with herb seasoning.
- Dip zucchini into egg, then coat with cheese by pressing slices into mixture.
- Bake on well greased baking sheet for approximately 15 minutes, or until they reach desired browness. You can also turn them carefully to brown on both sides. I do not turn them when I make them.