1/1 Photo of Parmesan Crusted Zucchini
Amanda Beth's Note:
This is soooo easy. And sooo good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Cut zucchini into wedges, like you would steak cut fries.
- 3Beat egg with 1 tablespoon water.
- 4Mix parmesan cheese with herb seasoning.
- 5Dip zucchini into egg, then coat with cheese by pressing slices into mixture.
- 6Bake on well greased baking sheet for approximately 15 minutes, or until they reach desired browness. You can also turn them carefully to brown on both sides. I do not turn them when I make them.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Crusted Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.0
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 63.0 mg
- Sodium 308.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic and herb seasoning