Prep 8 mins
Cook 20 mins
Prep Time 8 min Cook Time 15–20 min Makes 2–3 servings
- 1 (12 ounce) packageseapak shrimp scampi, frozen
- 1⁄4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 loaf crusty Italian bread, sliced
- PREHEAT oven to 425°.
- ARRANGE the shrimp in a single layer in a large.
- oven-safe serving dish (see cook’s note below).
- STIR the bread crumbs, cheese, parsley and pepper in a small bowl until the.
- ingredients are mixed. Sprinkle crumb mixture over the shrimp.
- BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until shrimp are thoroughly cooked. Serve.
- immediately with bread for dipping.
- Cook’s Note If you don’t have a baking dish large enough for a single layer.
- of shrimp, increase cook time.