Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 27 mins
Super quick to make and pork stays moist and doesn't dry out. The whole family loves this.
Make and share this Parmesan Crusted Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and poultry seasoning in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place pork tenderloin on greased baking pan. Cover with mayonnaise. Cover with bread crumb mixture.
- Roast 20 - 27 minutes until internal temperature is 145 degrees. Pull, tent with foil and let rest 3 minutes.
- Note: I typically serve with fingerling potatoes, split in half and tossed in olive oil, salt and rosemary. Roast in dish with pork tenderloin. Buttered green beans completes the meal.