Recipe by Ginny E.
Super quick to make and pork stays moist and doesn't dry out. The whole family loves this.
- 1 (1 -1 1/2 lb) pork tenderloin
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and poultry seasoning in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place pork tenderloin on greased baking pan. Cover with mayonnaise. Cover with bread crumb mixture.
- Roast 20 - 27 minutes until internal temperature is 145 degrees. Pull, tent with foil and let rest 3 minutes.
- Note: I typically serve with fingerling potatoes, split in half and tossed in olive oil, salt and rosemary. Roast in dish with pork tenderloin. Buttered green beans completes the meal.