Chef #348523's Note:
Super quick to make and pork stays moist and doesn't dry out. The whole family loves this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and poultry seasoning in a small bowl and set aside.
- 3Place pork tenderloin on greased baking pan. Cover with mayonnaise. Cover with bread crumb mixture.
- 4Roast 20 - 27 minutes until internal temperature is 145 degrees. Pull, tent with foil and let rest 3 minutes.
- 5Note: I typically serve with fingerling potatoes, split in half and tossed in olive oil, salt and rosemary. Roast in dish with pork tenderloin. Buttered green beans completes the meal.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Crusted Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.9
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 83.0 mg
- Sodium 625.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 28.6 g