Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Tasty low-fat chicken dish. Originally from agt magazine. I usually add a lot more Parmesan than required, as I love the stuff!
- 105 g grated parmesan cheese
- 236.59 ml breadcrumbs
- 59.14 ml dried herbs (of your choice)
- 118.29 ml plain flour
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
- Combine Parmesan, herbs and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- Place flour in a bowl.
- Place egg in a bowl.
- Toss 1 chicken breast in flour, to coat, and shake off any excess.
- Dip in egg, allow excess to run off.
- Coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Press mixture to firmly coat chicken.
- Place on a wire rack over a baking tray.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes, until crust is golden and chicken is cooked.
This is a great, tasty chicken. Very easy to make and I didn't have to make a special trip to the grocery store, as I already had the ingredients on hand. Thanks