Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I know, the last thing RecipeZaar needs is another parmesan chicken recipe! But this one has it all! Not only is it low-fat and only has 3 points per serving but it's very easy (only 4 ingredients) and mighty tasty, too.
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 29.58 ml Italian style breadcrumbs
- 0.59 ml paprika
- 4 (453.59 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In resealable plastic bag, combine cheese, crumbs, and paprika; shake well.
- Transfer mixture to plate; dip each chicken breast in cheese mixture, turning to coat all sides.
- Arrange on nonstick baking sheet bake until chicken is cooked through- 20-25 minutes.
Simple, quick and SO GOOD!! Even my kids ate it without complaint! The only, *tiny* complaint I have is that it needs salt - perhaps 1 tsp in the breading mixture.
We really enjoy this chicken recipe. I like to add a little tomato sauce to the the chicken when I serve it. The only change I make is to place a wire rack on the baking sheet and bake on the wire rack. I find that it allows the chicken to crisp more.
This was simple to make and I had all of the ingredients on hand, so it was inexpensive, too. My only complaint was that it needed just a little more salt (and maybe some onion and/or garlic seasoning) to be perfect. I had really thick chicken breasts, so I cut them in half and pounded them a little flatter to begin with, so they would cook evenly in the oven.