Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I like this recipe because it is easy to prepare, and my family loves it.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken pieces in a bowl and cover with water.
- Pour bread crumbs into a small bowl and Parmesan Cheese into a separate small bowl.
- Take chicken pieces out of water one piece at a time and roll in bread crumbs, then in Parmesan Cheese.
- Place on baking pan and put in oven.
This is one of those recipes that you don't get hung up making. It leaves a lot for personal preference. The breadcrumbs were my own homemade breadcrumbs. I had a large boneless breast, which I cut in half, flattened and breaded to serve to 2. The chicken was placed on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. It was moist and delicious.
This was very good. We liked the combination of parm cheese with the bread crumbs. I used chicken cutlets and they turned out very moist.....I made a few extra cutlets, so we can have them for sandwiches tomorrow.