Recipe by Ceezie
I like these because they have bread crumbs on which soak up some of the juice tomatoes.
- 0 medium tomatoes (about 1 lb.)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 236.59 ml leftover bread cubes (stale bread works great!)
- 59.14 ml shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a small baking sheet with foil. Cut tomatoes in half and place on baking sheet. Drop garlic into a
- running blender or food processor to chop. Add bread to blender and
- process to form crumbs. Stir in cheese and sprinkle over tomatoes. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until tomatoes are slightly soft and golden brown on top.