Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Recipe courtesy Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast and The Great Countries Inn of America Cookbook.
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 12 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups cottage cheese
- 2 (7 ounce) cans green chilies
- 0.5 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease a 9x12-inch casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs for 4 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix together.
- Pour into casserole.
- Arrange artichoke hearts on top of casserole and then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 50 minute.