Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great dumplings for stews, casseroles, etc. Add during the last 30 minutes.
- 1 cup flour, all purpose
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup soymilk
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Mix the egg, milk and butter in a glass bowl.
- Add in the baking powder and salt.
- Add the flour, stirring just enough to moisten.
- Mix in the parsley.
- Drop by the tablespoon on top of stew or dish you are preparing.