Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Just making sure I save this.
Make and share this Parade Magazine's Cranberry Holiday Relish recipe from Food.com.
- Put all the ingredients except the vinegar in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and stir to combine.
- Stirring, bring the ingredients to a boil over medium heat.
- Lower the heat and simmer gently until relish thickens, about 5 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vinegar.
- Spoon into heatproof container, cover with plastic and cool to room temperature.
- Tightly covered, the relish will keep for two weeks.