Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Just making sure I save this.
- 340.19 g bag fresh cranberries
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored and coarsely chopped
- 236.59 ml dried golden raisin
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 2.46 ml cinnamon or 2.46 ml ginger
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- Put all the ingredients except the vinegar in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and stir to combine.
- Stirring, bring the ingredients to a boil over medium heat.
- Lower the heat and simmer gently until relish thickens, about 5 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vinegar.
- Spoon into heatproof container, cover with plastic and cool to room temperature.
- Tightly covered, the relish will keep for two weeks.