Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
- 236.59 ml vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 118.29 ml orange juice, chilled
- 236.59 ml chopped papaya, chilled
- 118.29 ml frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 29.58 ml powdered soy protein concentrate (optional)
- 14.79 ml honey (optional)
- In blender, combine soymilk and orange juice; add papaya, strawberries, and, if desired, protein powder and honey. Cover and blend until smooth.
Deeelish! I made 1/2 the recipe as just 1 serving for breakfast. I didn't use the powder or honey, but I did add 1/2 frozen banana (just 'cause it belongs in a smoothie :-) ) Great-tasting and nutritious, thanks for posting!
This was very yummy. Fruity and fresh. I made the recipe as is but did not add the protein powder. I realy enjoy smoothies and do not get around to making them often. This was a real treat!